Stefan Molyneux provides historical context for the events that shook the United States of America on September 11, 2001. The terrorist attack that took the lives of close to 3,000 people and destroyed the World Trade Center doubtless altered the fabric of American society, but the thread of that fabric begins thousands of years in the past. Tune in for a brief story of the long journey towards your enslavement.
Countdown zur Wahl von Donald Trump
- How the Mises Institute is Different | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Red Pill Black (Candace Owens) on her journey from left to right
- Die Grünen – Ungebildete Hippies oder Intellektuelle? Wahlwerbung Göring & Roth
- Lukas Reimann fordert ein Ja zur No-Billag-Initiative
- Dennis Prager & Michael Shermer: A Conversation About God and Morality