„You, as a free, beautiful, independent human being with inalienable rights, own yourself. As a result, you can do what you want with your own body and own the product of your labor. The implication is that it is morally wrong to INITIATE force against someone else OR their property, because to do so is to violate their rights. Therefore, all human interactions should be free of force, fraud, and coercion and people should be free to exercise their rights, limited only by respect for the rights of others. When you learned „don’t hit“ and „don’t steal,“ it wasn’t „unless you work for the government.“ When you learned thou shalt not kill, it wasn’t „unless your dear leader gives you a gun and a uniform and a one way ticket to the other side of the world.“ Government is force, an opinion with a gun, and force is a poor substitute for persuasion. Governments frighten us into thinking we need them, but with knowledge, philosophy, and technology, we are empowering ourselves and each other to have the courage to move past the paradigm of statism and restrain government to only moral uses of force, at least until we replace it with the cooperative, free market solutions, that will soon render it obsolete.“
Countdown zur Wahl von Donald Trump
- Gewalt ist Gewalt. Freiwilligkeit ist etwas anderes
- Der Untergang – Steuern sind Raub – Stress im Bunker
- How the Mises Institute is Different | Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Red Pill Black (Candace Owens) on her journey from left to right
- Die Grünen – Ungebildete Hippies oder Intellektuelle? Wahlwerbung Göring & Roth